You had me at Margarita. At least that’s what I said the first time I tried this pie. This simple Easy Margarita Pie has only 6 ingredients (unless you want to get all fancy and make your own graham cracker or granola pie crust) and prep time is 15 minutes maximum. It’s a staple dessert that I bring to potlucks and is perfect for Labor Day get-togethers.
- 1 can (10 oz) frozen margarita mix, thawed
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 oz) light sour cream
- 1 lime, zest and garnish
- 1 pre-made graham cracker or granola pie crust (I recommend buying the larger pie crusts)
- Pour margarita mix into a 2-quart saucepan and gradually whisk in gelatin powder. Place over medium heat and whisk until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove pan from heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and sour cream, blend well. Zest lime and stir into margarita mixture and pour into pie shell.
- Chill the pie 3-4 hours or until set.