If you haven’t started decorating and planning for Halloween, what are you waiting for? Now is the time to start *booing* the neighborhood! Similar to leaving May baskets or a having a Secret Santa, booing is easy and fun to do.
To start a one in your neighborhood, all you need is the following:
- A treat bag (filled with any type of goodies)
- A boo sign (check out this super cute one from The TomKat Studio)
- Boo instructions (also from The TomKat Studio)
- Eat and enjoy your treats!
- Put the We’ve Been Booed sign on your front door or window (so it can easily be seen).
- Within 2 days, make two copies of the instructions & booed sign and two treats.
- Secretly (this can be the hard part) deliver to two neighbors who haven’t been booed yet.