Why is it when you move, nothing fits in your new home?
The couch – too big. The lamps? Not the right style. And my dining room table? Not the right shape.
So, as I sit here and watch my husband unpack the last of the boxes, I’m creating a wish list. You see, next week is my anniversary and while I’d love a trip to the Caribbean, I’m over being a road warrior. I’m over trying to get furniture that is too big to fit in spaces that are too small. I’m ready to relax and what better way to relax than with a nice cup of tea and these fun items from World Market.
You know what would also be awesome? Even though we have been on the road quite a bit, it hasn’t been for fun. What would be fun is winning the Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize package includes:
- A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare & hotel)
- Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef (HOW AWESOME)
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card
— East 9th Street (@East9thStreet) August 29, 2012