We’re getting closer. In just a few short days, millions of people across the country will be glued to their television sets. Some will be watching for the football, others for the commercials. For me, since none of my teams are playing in the game, Super Bowl Sunday will be about the food. If you’re a last minute planner like me, it’s time to get your grocery lists made and start shopping. Here are just a few of the awesome super bowl recipes that I want to make.
Super Bowl Recipes
- Asian Inspired Meatballs by East9thStreet
- Jalapeno Popper Dip by East9thStreet
- Buffalo Chicken Bites by What’s Cooking Chicago
- Football Bites by Gimme Some Oven
- Football Shaped Zucchini Fritters by Hungry Happenings
- Celery Tapas by Food So Good Mall
- Mini Corn Dogs by Simmworks Family Blog
- Snackadium by Formula Mom
If you’re going all out for Super Bowl Sunday, you’ll want to make sure you follow these easy tips for having a great party. Some of my most favorite times watching the game were the activities that happened when we weren’t watching the television.
What Super Bowl recipes are you serving?