Complete honesty – I love getting email (and hate the telephone). It helps me justify my iPhone and my unlimited data plan to my husband. It reminds me of my corporate days when I would save every email as CYA in all my beautiful folders.
The kind of email I like:
- Comments – the good, bad and ugly. I can deal with them.
- Suggestions – real suggestions, not suggestions such as *quit eating so much.* That’s impossible.
- Questions – need to know what 2+2 equals? I’m your gal!
- Compliments – awe, shucks. You don’t say…
- Offers of Money – well, most offers of money but especially the ones where I don’t have to do much.
- SPAM – it doesn’t belong in my inbox or on my plate.
- Lies – don’t tell me I’ve won a prize and then take it back. So, so wrong!