I have a thing for finger foods. I like them. A LOT. And as long as everyone’s hands are clean, I’m willing to share. Since I’ve been riding the train to work and seeing all the coughing, sneezing and touching of rails, posts and everything else, I’m even more of a fanatic about hand washing. But enough about my fear of other people’s germs, you’re heard to read about this awesomely easy three cheese bread with marinara sauce recipe.
This recipe couldn’t be easier. I promise.
Three Cheese Bread with Marinara Sauce
- Beer bread (I used a mix but you could definitely make it from scratch)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Shredded asiago cheese
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Cook beer bread according to package directions. Let it cool and then slice it in 1″ pieces.
- Place 5-6 pieces (or how ever many will fit) on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Mix together cheese and garlic. Sprinkle cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes. Watch it closely! It can go from lightly brown to charred in seconds.
- Slice the bread in strips and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with fresh marinara and save room for dinner!